319: Room For Less - LiveLaughDecorate's Seductively Sexy Master Bedroom





Today my favorite room comes from the portfolio of Live Laugh Decorate. The master bedroom is part of a double room reveal for one of their clients and I am head over heels for it. I just want to hang my clothes on the dress form and then tuck myself into that glamorously cozy bed. My favorite thing about this room is how cohesively all of the different patterns come together. It takes a really good eye to be able to mix houndstooth with herringbone and stripes of different colors. Brava to the team who created this room, it's gorgeous. See below to get the look for less and even further below to see how I would rework it.

 Get the Look For Less Here:

My Apartment Remix of the Space:

319: Room For Less - LiveLaughDecorate's Seductively Sexy Master Bedroom

Word Association:
Fly, Glamorous, Comfortable, Feminine, Plush, Glitzy, Fierce
post signature 
 
Photo Credit:  LiveLaughDecorate & 319: Room For Less - LiveLaughDecorate's Seductively Sexy Master Bedroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment & be sure to tell your friends that you just got MACked!

Certified by MAC. Powered by Blogger.
 

Flickr Photostream

Home - About Me - Design Inspiration - Fashion Inspiration - Shop With MAC - These Just Got MACked

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author