317: H&M Home Holiday Candles

http://www2.hm.com/content/dam/Campaign%20Home%20S00/3VG%20Home%20party%20settings/3VG_GOE_Campaign_slides_1.jpg
Is it just me or did you dog-ear every page in the new Winter Celebrations catalog for H&M Home? #KeepItReal. Metallics, glitter, and flannel everywhere had me feeling like I truly was at home. With prices ranging from between $2.95 and $49.95, you can afford to celebrate Christmas a little early this year. Although I admittedly wanted something from every page in the catalog, my favorite part of the collection is the candle selection. Not only are the candles all to die for but H&M Home also threw in a few candle accessories that have run away with my heart, such as the pine cone shaped candle holder in silver. I'm not sure who is currently at the helm of H&M Home but rest assured that I am your biggest fan. See below for my favorite H&M Holiday candles and be sure to leave a comment if you have any reviews.

317: Want For Less - H&M Home Holiday Candles

Candles & Holders: One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight

post signature 
 
Photo Credit: H&M Catalog & 317: Want For Less - H&M Home Holiday Candles by returnofthemac

1 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment & be sure to tell your friends that you just got MACked!

Certified by MAC. Powered by Blogger.
 

Flickr Photostream

Home - About Me - Design Inspiration - Fashion Inspiration - Shop With MAC - These Just Got MACked

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author